Last month I shared what I saw and what I liked at the CHA winter trade show. I wrote about new products I was excited about and the things I saw that inspired me. However, the reason that I was there in the first place was to share how I make these faux robin eggs using Plaid products.
I was a smidge nervous because they were recording the video tutorial and interview, but all things considered, it wasn’t too bad!
The supplies used for this project are:
- plastic eggs
- a good adhesive, such as E-6000
- Extreme Glitter Paint, any color
- Martha Stewart Paint in Pond
- Martha Stewart Paint in Surf
- Martha Stewart Paint in Vanilla Bean
You can see some really great crafts and tutorials on Plaid’s Craft channel on YouTube. Go check it out and get inspired!