I am a camper.
I am a planner.
I am organized.
I am also mom to 4 boys, and they do stupid things… like throw rocks and crack their little skulls open while playing in creeks.
|I’d rather be toasting marshmallows|
- our insurance carrier’s nearest facilities
- other medical facilities nearby
- copies of all family members’ medical cards
- a list of medications anyone might be taking at the time of our trip
- any known allergies
- emergency contact numbers (what happens if everything is in your phone & the phone dies?)
- UPDATED – we also always have the local number for the ranger station/police, etc…
- the nearest vet clinic
- the nearest animal ER facility
- her current immunization records
- her license number (if she gets loose her collar & license will be on her…)