I just looked out the kitchen window to discover Grant in the backyard, peeing on the lawn. eeeewwwww! In a split second, several things flash through my mind:
- Lately he’s been pretending that he’s Corsa (the dog), and he’s just getting into character.
- One of his big brothers is going to be in big touble!
- His dad is going to be in big trouble.
- He’s trying to hit a bug with the stream.
- He marked on something he shouldn’t have with sidewalk chalk and he’s trying to wash away the evidence…
I waited a moment and went outside. I didn’t yell or raise a ruckus, or even say anything at all. I just waited. He finished buttoning up his shorts, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and sighed, “Well don’t watch me then!”