I just looked out the kitchen window to discover Grant in the backyard, peeing on the lawn. eeeewwwww! In a split second, several things flash through my mind:
- Lately he’s been pretending that he’s Corsa (the dog), and he’s just getting into character.
- One of his big brothers is going to be in big touble!
- His dad is going to be in big trouble.
- He’s trying to hit a bug with the stream.
- He marked on something he shouldn’t have with sidewalk chalk and he’s trying to wash away the evidence…
I waited a moment and went outside. I didn’t yell or raise a ruckus, or even say anything at all. I just waited. He finished buttoning up his shorts, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and sighed, “Well don’t watch me then!”
Laughing out loud, here. Geez, mom! Watching the little bugger!