Hello V Spot readers. I’m Carolyn from Homework and I’m guest posting today while Vivienne is on vacation. Today I’m sharing with you my paper flower jar project. These are great to use as storage containers, decorative pieces or as gifts.
- To make these paper flowers, cut out petals in any shape you choose.
- Make the petals slight smaller as you near the center of the flower.
- For these flowers, I crinkled the paper slightly.
- Tape your petals together. I used double-sided tape in the middle of the flower.
- You can curl the edges of the petal around a pencil or something smaller. I used a small art paint brush handle.
Thank you so much for having me over Vivienne.
Carolyn, these are so beautiful it’s hard to believe they started out as vitamin bottles and writing paper! I bet these would be gorgeous as a container for gifts too! Thank you so much for sharing these!