- My 3 oldest try to be good, inclusive big brothers to the youngest.
- The boys have a great appreciation for traditions and family.
- They have helped with charitable acts and supported causes. (Operation Santa Claus, Relay For Life, etc)
- They are able to write a proper thank you note.
- They save their allowance, make lists, set budgets and do their own Christmas shopping.
- We eat dinner as a family every night, unless Dad has a late meeting or there’s a baseball game.
- They know how to pack their own lunches, put away their clean laundry, have good table manners and never ask “are we there yet?” when we’re on a road trip.
They’re good guys. They provide great fodder for stories on my blog because they occasionally lose their minds and coordination. Obviously, they come by it honestly.